We're in the home stretch now! Just in time for the Super Bowl... womp! But no worries, I'm planning a huge compliant feast. I'm also going to grab some kombucha and maybe some green juice so I can feel like I'm enjoying a special beverage with everyone else. I'm also really starting to think about how I'm going to approach my post Whole30 diet. I know I can't just go buck wild or I'll end up with a bunch of tummy aches, but I will definitely be eating some cheese and chocolate in the near future! I would love to follow the reintroduction protocol to actually see how certain foods affect me, but I always find it so hard to commit to after already being so strict for 30 days. I'm not sure yet! In the meantime...
Friday (Day 26)
- Lunch: Leftover Pad Thai from Well Fed
- Dinner: Pan seared scallops with roasted broccoli
Saturday (Day 27)
- Lunch: Having a handful of girlfriends over for brunch, whipping up some Homemade Paleo Breakfast Sausage and eggs.
- Dinner: Leftover Chorizo Meatballs from Practical Paleo with Roasted Brussel Sprouts
Sunday (Day 28)
- Lunch: Leftover Crab and Veggie Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms
- Super Bowl Feast:
- Wings! I'm thinking of making these Jalapeno Lime Chicken Wings and some Buffalo Wings. And I'll definitely be making some homemade ranch!
- Paleo Nachos
- Baba Ganoush from Well Fed
- Deviled Eggs made with Homemade Paleo Olive Oil Mayo
- Prosciutto Wrapped Asparagus
- And if you need a little more Super Bowl inspiration, check out this or this.
Monday (Day 29)
- Lunch: Leftovers
- Dinner: Sweet apple chicken sausage with bacon and caramelized onions with a sweet potato
Tuesday (Day 30)
- Dinner: I'll be at my mom's house before cheerleading so I'll probably bring some extra leftovers
Do you have any fun plans for the Super Bowl?