Honestly I'm losing steam. I'm super sick of planning my meals and cooking. I opted for a lot of simple meals this week and a lot of the recipes were picked because I had most of the ingredients in my fridge already. I'm so ready to eat the bacon that has been taunting me in my fridge!
Although I've really been enjoying my weekly breakfast selection, I really don't feel like making anything. I may hard boil some eggs tomorrow night while I'm cooking dinner, but if not I have fruit and Lara Bars.
- Lunch: Leftover Lemon Ginger Chicken from The 21 Day Sugar Detox Cookbook with Asian Cauliflower Fried Rice
- Dinner: Onions, peppers, mushrooms, and spinach sauteed in a pan with some shaved beef, some tomato paste, a splash of ACV, salt, pepper, onion powder, and garlic powder
- Lunch: Leftover Lamb Meatballs with Paleo Tzatziki Sauce and a side salad
- Dinner: Chicken Spinach & Prosciutto Bundles with some roasted broccoli and cauliflower
- Lunch: Leftover Chicken Spinach & Prosciutto Bundles with some roasted broccoli and cauliflower
- Dinner: An Asian salad similar to the one from last week but with some shrimp and mango!
- Lunch: Whatever leftovers we need to get rid of!
- Dinner: Grilled chicken (marinated in olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic, chipotle spice blend) with grilled veggies and possibly some guacamole
And then I'm DONE! I'm planning on eating some more leftovers for lunch on Friday since I know I'll be indulging this weekend. I need to really start thinking about my approach for post Whole30. I have no intentions of staying 100% compliant, but I know I need to do better than I was doing before or I'll just end up right where I started.
Do you try to follow a certain style of eating on a regular basis? How do you keep yourself in check?