Breakfast this week is an egg casserole I whipped together tonight! I cooked some onions, peppers, and mushrooms in a skillet with some ghee. When they were sufficiently cooked, I added 2 chopped apple chicken sausages to brown them a bit. Then I combined all that with 11 eggs (already used one for something else) and some salt and pepper in a ghee greased pan and cooked it for 25 minutes (or until it didn't giggle) uncovered in the oven at 400 degrees.
- Lunch: Leftover Spaghetti Squash Bolognese from Practical Paleo with asparagus from the weekend
- Dinner: Salmon (topped with EVOO, salt, pepper, and old bay), Cumin-Roasted Carrots from Well Fed and a side salad of spring mix, spinach, red bell pepper, and some cucumber and yellow cherry tomatoes from Dave's dad's garden with balsamic vinaigrette
- Lunch: Leftover Spaghetti Squash Bolognese from Practical Paleo with asparagus
- Dinner: Lemon Ginger Chicken from The 21 Day Sugar Detox Cookbook with Asian Cauliflower Fried Rice
- Lunch: I'm headed out with my coworkers, I plan on ordering a salad
- Dinner: I plan on repurposing some of my Lemon Ginger Chicken in an Asian inspired salad with cabbage, carrots, celery, snap peas, jalapeno, scallions, sesame seeds, mandarin oranges, and sliced almonds, dressed in some marinade I intend on putting aside when I make the chicken
- Lunch: Leftover Lemon Ginger Chicken from The 21 Day Sugar Detox Cookbook with Asian Cauliflower Fried Rice
- Dinner: Steak fajitas with homemade guacamole
- Lunch: Leftover steak fajitas
- Dinner: I'm headed to a themed dinner over at a coworkers - Greek night! I'm making some Lamb Meatballs with Paleo Tzatziki Sauce and I know there will be a Greek salad (and my coworker said he'd even keep the feta on the side :D)
- Brunch: Whatever leftovers we have or some eggs!
- Dinner: We're going to a party. I know there will be some pulled pork and buffalo chicken, I'm thinking I'm going to bring a Paleo veggie side. Not sure what yet. Any ideas???
- Lunch: I'm headed out to eat again! I'm not sure what will be served, but I'm sure I'll be picking some sandwiches apart and making it work!
- Dinner: I can't even think about this yet.
Do you like to plan your meals? Do you enjoy leftovers for lunch?