- Lunch: Early Easter dinner at my parents' house - ham, baked sweet potato, sauteed asparagus, and a salad
- Dinner: Leftover Buffalo Chicken Meatballs with Mashed Cauliflower
- Lunch: Leftover Caramelized Italian Pork Chops with Sweet Onion Jam with roasted broccoli
- Dinner: Roasted Garlic & Artichoke Stuffed Chicken with a salad
- Lunch: Leftover Garlic & Artichoke Stuffed Chicken with a salad
- Dinner: Slow-Cooker Italian Pork Roast with Whole30 compliant BBQ sauce and Simple Homemade Coleslaw
- Lunch: Leftover Slow-Cooker Italian Pork Roast with Whole30 compliant BBQ sauce and Simple Homemade Coleslaw
- Dinner: Quick Beef Pho
- Lunch: Leftover Quick Beef Pho
- Dinner: Krista's Quick and Easy Crab Stuffed Mushrooms but subbing leftover pork for the crab
- Lunch: Leftover Stuffed Mushrooms
- Dinner: Leaving this night open for something fun! I'm thinking I'll hit the grocery store on my way home from work for some seafood or a big steak.
- Brunch: Leftovers or eggs
- Dinner: Out to dinner for a friend's birthday!
The Whole30 is not about feeling deprived. It's not about eating bland "health" food. And it's certainly not about eating tiny portions and being hungry all the time. It's about eating nutritious, filling, health promoting food and so far it has been delicious :)
What's on your menu this week?