Thursday, March 29, 2012

Thursday Ramblings

Tomorrow is Friday, YAY!  I swear, every week I'm just living for the weekend.  Although this week wasn't too shabby...

Monday I whipped up a new recipe (post to come!), a creamy tortellini dish with mushrooms and artichokes, and Dave and I did some relaxing.


Tuesday was awesome.  I went to visit my favorite chiropractor, Dr. Sandy!  She is such a healthy inspiration and I always leave feeling happy and relaxed.  Next was a 4.5 mile group run!  I can't stop saying it, I love running with a group!  Then I attended a serious tuna feast at Heather's house.  One of my friends caught a huge tuna this past weekend, so we got to chow down!  It was so fresh and everything was so delicious.  I love random week night hangouts with our big group!  Oh and I started reading The Hunger Games, already hooked!



Wednesday Dave and I attended a happy hour for young civil engineering professionals in Conshohocken.  It was nice to catch up with some people I hadn't seen in a while and grab some post work brews!  We also ended up hanging in the driveway with all the neighbors when we got home.  Looking forward to more of that as it gets warmer and warmer!

Today I went on my first run with my new Garmin strap!  My dad installed it for me, he's the best at that stuff!  It was so comfortable, SO much better than the original strap.  I'm so happy I made the purchase, well worth it.  I busted out 3.5 miles, really pushed my pace, and I didn't walk, even though I got a side stitch right before the big hill.  Like a boss!


And tomorrow is Friday!  This weekend is going to be filled with a lot of fun... and a 7 mile run!!!!  As Heather says, my heart is full :)

I hope you have an amazing weekend!

Did you have a good week?  Any fun plans for the weekend?

1 comment:

  1. What a good week. I'm excited for more of your recipes, they're always delicious :-) See you this weekend xoxo.

    ReplyDelete

Every comment makes me smile, so keep 'em coming!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...