Monday, June 20, 2011

Opple Topple & the boyfriend

A shower and sleeping in my bed never felt better than they did yesterday!  This weekend was a blast.  Opple Topple Fest had a bit of a different vibe than Folk Fest (the only other festival I've been to - twice and loved both times), but the music was awesome and we had a great time.  A huge bonus was the whole thing was shaded by the woods, so it was a perfect temperature and we didn't have to worry about sunburn.

Here's our little camp site.

And here we are.

Everyone meet Dave.  We've been dating for over a year and couldn't be happier.  He's laid back, funny, smart, family oriented, active, adventurous, and one of the nicest people I've ever met.  He's the ying to my yang and I hope that we're together for the long haul!

Aren't we cute???

Anyway, my Sunday evening included a two hour nap, eating dinner, and then taking another two hour nap.  After all that sleep, plus a full eight hours last night, I don't know how I was still tired this morning.  For the rest of the week I'm trying to load up on sleep and feel good foods so I can be ready for the beach this weekend.  I love summer!

What's your favorite feel good recovery food?

1 comment:

  1. Grease and a diet pepsi! Not really on the new health kick! PS cute pics of you and the bf!

    (I really need to get blogging, ugh!)

    ReplyDelete

Every comment makes me smile, so keep 'em coming!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...