Sunday, January 15, 2017

January Whole30(+5): My Meal Plan for Days 6-10

If anybody ever told you eating healthy had to be boring, well they lied!


  • Flounder with Roasted Asparagus and Cherry Tomatoes - I'll be topping the fish with olive oil, lemon juice, salt, pepper, and old bay and baking it at 400 degrees for 10 minutes or until it flakes easily with a fork.  The veggies will have olive oil, salt, pepper, and fresh garlic and be cooked for 15 minutes.
  • Buffalo Chicken Salad - I love these Crispy Buffalo Chicken Tenders crusted with pork rinds.  The salad will be simple otherwise with lettuce, tomato, onion, carrots, and avocado topped with some Ranch Dressing and extra Red Hot. 
  • Cubano Loaded Fries - I'm pretty much obsessed with loaded fries right now and I've been seriously craving a cubano so I thought why not?!  I'll be topping some homemade fries with this Mojo Cuban Roast Pork, some prosciutto (because I don't think Whole30 compliant ham exists), some pickles, and maybe even some dijon mustard.  Insert gasp noises from anybody who knows me well and understands my extreme hatred for mustard.
  • Steak with Sauteed Balsamic Mushrooms and Roasted Broccoli - Beef, it's what's for dinner!  Can't go wrong with a ribeye seared in my cast iron.
  • Hawaiian Turkey Burgers with this Bacon Lime Sweet Potato Salad - I adore this sweet potato salad.  Too bad Wegmans didn't have any of the compliant bacon.  I may have to make a Whole Foods run...

What's on your menu this week?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Every comment makes me smile, so keep 'em coming!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...