Monday, November 5, 2012

Going to the Chapel

When two of my best friends asked me to be in their weddings and I found out that they were back to back weekends, I wasn't so sure about all of it.  The expenses, scheduling the events on top of my already crazy schedule, and working with a ton of other bridesmaids... I knew it was going to be a bit overwhelming.  The bridal showers and bachelorettes both ended up back to back as well and there were certainly times when I thought, what have I gotten myself into?!  But in the end, it was all worth it.  Both weddings were so different from each other, but each was so special and moving and I was so glad to be a part of both.

Although I had a chance to post some of the pictures from Heather's wedding, I never got around to sharing Shayna's special day.  Better late than never, right?!



 





 






Yup, I caught the bouquet!  That lady isn't protecting herself from me jumping at her or anything...  Four weddings down, one to go!

Do you love weddings?  What's your favorite part?
I love busting a move, but the first kiss always gives me the chills!

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful bride! I love weddings . . . especially the ceremony (I'm a sap) and then the dancing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys look beautiful! I love weddings. I feel like each couple puts their stamp on the day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE weddings and I am so happy to finally be planning my own!

    ReplyDelete

Every comment makes me smile, so keep 'em coming!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...