Breakfast will be hard boiled eggs (just finished boiling them!), fruit, and maybe some Lara Bars if I pick any up. I drank coffee all weekend with no ill effects, but I don't want to make it an everyday habit, so I'm going to try and lay low on that.
- Lunch: Leftover chicken sausage with onions, peppers, and mushrooms with a side of leftover green beans
- Dinner: Sarah's Crab Cakes that I didn't make last week with a side of broccoli slaw and a baked sweet potato
- Lunch: Leftover crab cakes and veggies
- Dinner: Mystery at my parents, eggs or salad bar as my back up plan
- Lunch: Leftover burgers and asparagus (that Dave will be cooking on Tuesday night)
- Dinner: Dinner at Dave's parents' house (Dave's grandparents were supposed to eat with us last week, but his grandmother got sick so they postponed their visit to this coming week, which means more family time, good. More non compliant eating, not so good.)
- Lunch: More leftover burgers and asparagus
- Dinner: Chorizo Meatballs from Practical Paleo over cauliflower mash that I was supposed to make last week
- Lunch: Leftover Chorizo Meatballs and cauliflower mash
- Dinner: Whatever fish we have in the freezer with roasted broccoli
Since I made SO much pork, chicken, and pot roast at the beginning of last week and our meal plan got adjusted for some dinner dates, we ended up not making all the things I had planned for last week. With the pork for the meatballs in our freezer and the crab being canned, it was easy to move those meals to this week. I already had all of the groceries for this week aside from fruit! I really can't think about what I want to do for the weekend. I don't know our plans yet and I know I'll have to go to the grocery store before then so I'll brainstorm and check out my cookbooks and decide later.
Half way tomorrow! This week has been kind of sloppy so I want to focus on recommitting. Consuming Dave's mom's meal knowing it may not be 100% compliant is one thing, but eating a piece of chocolate cake... well that's another! I also want to get to bed at a decent time, starting tonight! I've been getting 7 or 7.5 hours and it's just not enough. Although I feel pretty alert throughout the day, I know I would feel even better if I got 8 or more.
How much sleep do you usually get?