Hello! How's it going? Tomorrow is Day 5 and I think I've officially made it past the detox phase, thank God! I'll have a recap of my first few days this weekend, but for now let's do some meal planning! So far I've mostly followed my meal plan with a few random substitutions or changes.
Friday (Day 5)
- Lunch as shown in the Meal Plan for Days 1-5: Leftover Chili Cilantro Lime Crock Pot Chicken with sauteed onions and peppers and homemade guacamole (the guac replaced the cauli rice I said I was going to make, I totally forgot to buy cauliflower and guacamole is obviously a superior choice anyway!)
- Dinner: Chili Lime Tilapia with Mango Avocado Salsa and steamed frozen broccoli
- Lunch: Perfect Paleo Pancakes topped with apples sauteed in coconut oil and cinnamon with Jicama Home Fries from Well Fed
- Snack: Baba Ganoush from Well Fed with carrots
- Dinner: Bacon-Jalapeño Burger Balls w/ Dill Relish & Awesome Sauce with Oven-Baked Sweet Potato Fries
- Lunch: Leftover Jicama Home Fries and an egg casserole (which will also be breakfast for the week) - 12 eggs, chopped apple chicken sausage, caramelized onions and probably some sauteed shredded sweet potato, cooked for 25-30 minutes at 400 degrees until the eggs are set
- Dinner: Chicken Tortilla Soup
- Lunch: Leftover BJBB and Sweet Potato Fries
- Dinner: Lemon Ginger Chicken from the 21 Day Sugar Detox Cookbook with Asian Cauliflower Fried Rice
- Lunch: Leftover Chicken Tortilla Soup
- Dinner: Slow Cooked Cinnamon Pork Loin with Parsnips
- Lunch: Leftover Lemon Ginger Chicken and Asian Cauliflower Fried Rice
- Dinner: ???
Ok that's it for now! I tried to plan more days than that but we're going to a Flyer's game on Thursday and we have my company holiday party Friday night so I'm still trying to decide how I'm going to handle those nights. We'll see!
What are your favorite Whole30 recipes? Please share!