Thursday, January 29, 2015

January Whole30: Meal Plan Days 26 - 30

We're in the home stretch now!  Just in time for the Super Bowl... womp!  But no worries, I'm planning a huge compliant feast.  I'm also going to grab some kombucha and maybe some green juice so I can feel like I'm enjoying a special beverage with everyone else.  I'm also really starting to think about how I'm going to approach my post Whole30 diet.  I know I can't just go buck wild or I'll end up with a bunch of tummy aches, but I will definitely be eating some cheese and chocolate in the near future!  I would love to follow the reintroduction protocol to actually see how certain foods affect me, but I always find it so hard to commit to after already being so strict for 30 days.  I'm not sure yet!  In the meantime...


Friday (Day 26)
Saturday (Day 27)
 Sunday (Day 28)
Monday (Day 29)
Tuesday (Day 30)
  • Lunch:Leftovers
  • Dinner: I'll be at my mom's house before cheerleading so I'll probably bring some extra leftovers

Do you have any fun plans for the Super Bowl?




1 comment:

  1. Love this! Even though I just posted a recipe roundup I haven't actually decided what I'm making yet for sunday, ha! I'm keeping it whole30 compliant, since I decided to do a whole60. scary but true! I'm doing the autoimmune protocol, so this next month I'll be reintroducing foods (like eggs!) that are whole30 friendly but I haven't been able to eat on AIP. Paleo nachos is such a great idea though!!

    ReplyDelete

Every comment makes me smile, so keep 'em coming!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...