Breakfast this week is a mix of Lara Bars and some mini egg muffins that Dave was inspired to make from a recipe on the challenge forum (similar to these). I just recently started doing a new task at work that has me out in the field all day, so that threw a wrench in my usual lunch plans of just eating whatever I made for dinner the night before! On Sunday we made a big batch of baked chicken (cooked in olive oil, garlic, salt, pepper, cayenne, and chipotle powder) to have with a salad, an avocado, sliced cucumbers, some fruit, etc.
- Dinner: Buffalo chicken meatballs and some leftover eggplant in tomato sauce
- Dinner: Leftover Thai curry chicken
- Dinner: Portobello proscuitto pizzas
- Dinner: Steak with grilled zucchini, peppers, onions, and mushrooms and a sweet potato
- Dinner: Leftovers or last Friday we headed over to Wegmans after CrossFit, we sat outside and put our meal plan together, while enjoying a snack, some live entertainment, and the sunset, before we went grocery shopping for the week, and then came home and made a delicious meal. This Friday could be a repeat! You know you're getting old when...
How's your week going?