- Run 6 races throughout the year
- I've been eyeing up some races in the Spring. I think training for specific events will be more motivating than just saying I should probably go workout.
- Run a half marathon!
- I've run 5K distances before, but I really want to challenge myself! I believe this goal is obtainable but I will really have to commit to my training plan. I'm looking at the ODDyssey Half Marathon in Philly on May 26th. More about this in another post!
- Workout at least three times a week
- This will be easy during my half training, but I will have to work at it for the rest of the year.
- Eat less meat
- I want to learn to make more vegetarian entrees and change up some meaty meals using some portabellos or homemade veggie patties.
- Eat more whole foods, less processed junk
- I will get rid of processed junk foods and prep fruit and veggies for easy snacks.
- Eat more veggies and fruit
- I will continue to try new varieties and find new ways to incorporate them into my meals
- Eat less cheese
- I'm addicted to cheese! I need to cut back! I will try things I normally eat cheese on without, and try to use less in my cooking.
- Stop snoozing my alarm, get up the first time it goes off
- I am the worst at this. Sometimes I snooze for an entire hour when I either could've got up and done something, or I could've actually gotten a good hour of sleep.
- Be more productive at work
- I need to keep my focus at my new job and show them why they hired me.
- Take another grad class
- I've taken three so far and my new company pays for one a year, so I might as well fit one in.
- Create a budget and save money
- I need to map out all of my expenses and figure out how much money I can save a month while still paying my bills and school loans.
- Give the blog a more permanent makeover
- The blog has been changing with the seasons and I really need to upgrade the layout to something more professional and classic.
Well there they are. I'm super pumped for 2012, yay for a fresh start!
What are your New Year's Resolutions?