I made my life super easy this week by ordering a few meals from Kettlebell Kitchen, a Paleo meal delivery service that my CF gym recently paired up with! I ordered a few different meals to give the service a try and give myself a break in the kitchen. Otherwise, I have a few simple meals planned to try and clean out my fridge!
- Lunch: Leftover Slow-Cooker Italian Pork Roast with Whole30 compliant BBQ sauce and Simple Homemade Coleslaw
- Dinner: Steak on the grill (finally got our grill from our old house, yay!) with roasted broccoli and garlic cauliflower mash
- Lunch: Leftover Stuffed Mushrooms with some homemade garlic aioli and a side of sauteed spinach
- Dinner: The last bit of the massive Slow-Cooker Italian Pork Roast made into fajitas with a homemade tomatillo salsa (that my coworker made on Friday, it's pretty similar to this recipe)
- Lunch: Leftover steak, broccoli, and cauliflower mash
- Dinner: Beast Chicken Meatballs with Sweet Potato Mash, Broccoli, and Tomato Sauce from Kettlebell Kitchen
- Lunch: Grass Fed Beef Dumplings with Spanish Fried Cauliflower Rice from Kettlebell Kitchen
- Dinner: Scotch Eggs from Well Fed with Comfort Noodles
- Lunch: Jalapeno Chicken Sliders with Parsnip Fries and Braised Cabbage from Kettlebell Kitchen
- Dinner: Egg Roll in a Bowl
- Lunch: Leftover Egg Roll in a Bowl
- Dinner: I'm not quite sure yet! We're headed down to Cape May for the weekend and I know I'll be cooking up a Paleo storm with Leah and our other friends. I thinking something easy for when we get down there, possibly some Addictive & Healthy Paleo Nachos!
Have you ever tried a meal delivery service before?