Tuesday, July 31, 2012

A Beautiful Wedding & My Handsome Brother

I know I keep saying it over and over… but man life is busy!  We have 5 weddings this year and I’m in two of them back to back weekends in October!  The first wedding of the year was two weekends ago and it was so great!  The couple looked amazing (and so happy!), the weather was perfect, and we danced the night away with a ton of our friends!

20120721_162240

20120721_172103

20120721_182609

20120721_192617

20120721_182759

Ok so my phone isn’t nearly as good as my camera… but I definitely captured some amazing moments and the whole day was just wonderful!  I love celebrating with the people I love!

Speak of which, here’s another awesome thing I have to share, my brother getting ready for his senior pictures:

tom

So handsome, cannot get over this!!!!

Well this is a sad excuse for a post, but it’ll have to do for now!  Off to watch the Olympics!  I love watching the gymnastics!

Are you watching the Olympics?  What’s your favorite event?

3 comments:

  1. Tis the season for weddings:) I love your hair for the wedding too:) SO CUTE! Your brother is looking so great, and I hope he had a fun time taking his pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't watched much of the olympics because as you said it best - life is busy! But, I feel like I have kept right up with the olympics from all of the blogger community and twitter community updates about the olympics!

    ReplyDelete

Every comment makes me smile, so keep 'em coming!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...