Saturday, July 21, 2012

Wedding Warm Up

Thank you all for the wonderful feedback and love in the comments of my last post Red heart

It’s the weekend, are you pumped?  Two of my good friends are getting married this weekend so it’s going to be a good one!  I got to leave work at 11 am yesterday to go get my nails done with the ladies!  Chilling in the massage chair with a mimosa in my hand was way better than work!  I got a gel manicure which isn’t supposed to chip for 2 weeks, I’ll believe it when I see it.  I already tripped in the parking lot and chipped my pedicure… dainty lady fail!

20120720_174123

I took a ton of pictures at Leah’s bridal shower and bachelorette party, but I never found the time to share them here so why not kick off their wedding weekend with some photos!

IMG_3016

IMG_2995

IMG_3024

IMG_3000

IMG_3008

Insert a bunch of pictures that I’m sure nobody wants posted on the internet!  Go check out Heather’s blog to see the amazing décor and some fun pictures.

IMG_3246

IMG_3253

IMG_3249

IMG_3256

IMG_3273

IMG_3264

IMG_3344

Omg, I can’t wait!  My neighbor did my hair bright and early, and soon the groomsmen will be coming over for a hearty lunch and to get ready, and the rest of the day will be spent celebrating!

In other news, my camera suffered a tragedy, but I got a brand spankin’ new cell phone with decent camera!  It’s the Samsung Galaxy SIII and I am still deathly afraid I’m going to drop it!  My birthday is coming up in August, so hopefully my phone can do the trick until then.

Do you have anything fun going on this weekend?  Do you love weddings?

3 comments:

  1. Hope you had fun at all of the weddings! I love weddings - can't wait to read all about them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Weddings are always such fun. Hope you had a wonderful time! :)

    ReplyDelete

Every comment makes me smile, so keep 'em coming!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...