- Tomorrow is Friday, thank God!
- I've been battling a cold for over a week now. I don't get sick very often and usually it doesn't last long, but this time sucks and Dave is sick too. Guess 2 weekends of wedding partying in a row will do that to ya.
- I haven't run in two weeks. Partly due to sickness, partly due to laziness. Not really the greatest way to train for a race. What happened to the super motivated girl from the spring? I guess it's safe to say I'm in a fitness rut. I skipped out on basically the whole last month of my yoga/zumba Groupon (even though I liked the classes), I haven't been doing my little better than nothing (BTN) livingroom workouts, and my race training hasn't been where I want it. I really need to turn over a new leaf and find some new fitness goals. Perhaps it's time for another push up challenge?
- I've been really trying to eat clean, specifically eating whole foods and avoiding grains and sugar. But I've recently been craving a pumpkin roll... you know, with the cream cheese frosting? I seriously want to take one to the face.
- My cheerleaders have a competition this weekend in Philly. One squad performs at 8:30 am... the other squad from our organization performs at 4:30 pm. The bus leaves at 5:30 am and I won't get home until after dinner. Longest.day.ever.
- Super pumped about our Halloween costumes. Dave and I need to spend some time crafting, but we've got all the supplies and I think everything is going to turn out pretty awesome. We don't have any parties until Turduckaween (Turducken Day aka Friends Thanksgiving + Halloween all in one) next weekend, but I think we'll be test driving our costumes at Chipotle on Wednesday since they are doing $2 Booritos for anyone in costume after 4 pm!
Do you have any fun Halloween plans?