Thursday, June 16, 2011

I have a confession...

I am addicted.

Once again I failed at my blogging duties and did not take a
picture of my actual bowl - next time, I promise!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm mildly obsessed with Chipotle.  The food is so good and I love that they promote food with integrity.  Is it sad that I'd rather have their guacamole than some from any actual Mexican restaurant?  Oh well, if Chipotle is wrong, I don't want to be right.  Yesterday I got a vegetarian bowl for the first time.  It was hard to resist the steak, but since the guacamole is already included in the vegetarian price, I was able to stick to my plan.  My bowl consisted of rice, black beans, fajita veggies, mild and medium salsas, corn (for the first time as well), sour cream, cheese, and guacamole (of course).  I wasn't a big fan of how sweet the corn was but I'm glad I tried it.  Otherwise the bowl was delicious, I didn't miss the steak that much and (as always) I got to eat the second half for lunch.  Tip for saving your bowl with guacamole for later - cover the guac up with all of the other ingredients before you put the lid on so that it won't turn brown.  Win!  Now if I could just get rid of the onion breath I'm rocking...

Tonight I'm trying out a new recipe on the boyfriend.  If it's worthy, I'll blog about it in the future.  Maybe I'll even remember to take pictures!  Maybe.

What's your favorite Mexican food?

1 comment:

  1. Nom! Love me some chipotle. I want to try your recreation rice sometime!!

    ReplyDelete

Every comment makes me smile, so keep 'em coming!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...