Day 28 - Tuesday 3/8/16
- Breakfast: Green tea with a banana and some blackberries
- Lunch: Leftover burgers with lettuce, tomato, pickles, guac, bacon, and sweet potato fries with homemade ranch
- Dinner: Baked chicken drumsticks with asparagus, cherry tomatoes, and garlic, and a big side salad
- Sleep: 8 hours
- Workout: 0.7 miles with the dogs + CrossFit
- Strength: EMOM (every minute on the minute) 9
- Min 1-3: 2 High Hang Snatch (power or full)
- Min 4-6: 1 Hang Snatch (power or full)
- Min 7-9: 1 Snatch (power or full)
I thought I PRed my snatch at 100 lbs, but I did bad math and only did 95, which felt great though. I loaded up 100 for minute 10, but I couldn't get it womp!
- Hang Power Snatch (95/65) - I used 55#
- Pull Ups
- 10 Handstand Push Ups after each round - I put a 15 lbs plate and an ab mat under my head
This workout went well. I'm glad I didn't Rx the snatches, because 55# felt challenging and I started to get the slightest bit of pain in my back at bottom of the hang position towards the end. I finished in 12:59.
- After Party:
- 40 sit ups, 40 leg raises
- Thoughts: I woke up before my alarm, but then felt like I was going to take a nap at my desk all morning. I'm definitely still recovering from my cold.
- Breakfast: Some apple chicken sausage and sauteed onions, peppers, mushrooms, and spinach and 2 clementines
- Lunch: Baked chicken drumsticks with a big side salad
- Dinner: Spaghetti squash with Italian chicken sausage, onions, peppers, mushrooms, spinach, tomatoes, fresh basil, and tomato sauce
- Sleep: 7.25 hours
- Workout: 2.5 miles with the dogs
- Thoughts: I was in the field for the morning so it was so nice to be outside in the beautiful weather. By late afternoon I started feeling a little bit of a headache. I took some ibuprofen and it went away but I managed to fall asleep on the couch before 9 pm. I think this cold is still lingering.
Day 30 - Thursday 3/10/16
- Breakfast: Lemon ginger tea with 3 mandarins
- Lunch: Leftover Slow Cooker Korean Beef with Cauliflower Fried Rice and some kimchi in a Korean "Burrito" Bowl
- Dinner: A banana... I was rushing around and just never really gave dinner a thought until 9 pm
- Sleep: 8.25 hours
- Workout: 1.5 miles with the dogs
- Thoughts: I'm feeling pretty sore from Tuesday's workout, it's so weird how it can be so delayed. It's day 30 and I wish I could say I'm feeling amazing, but I still feel slightly congested :/