Lots of planks and modifications this week... trying to do good things for my back!
S - Some walking in Philly but mostly rest.
M - Living room yoga
T - CrossFit
- WOD: 4 minute AMRAP x 3
- 4 Power Snatches (115/75)
- 8 Overhead Squats
- 12 Box Jumps (24/20)
- (2:00 rest between AMRAPs)
Th - CrossFit + 2 miles with Butler
- WOD: 5 rounds
- 15 Toes to Bar
- 20 Calorie Row
- 25 Wallballs (14/20)
- (20 minute cap)
- Strength: Clean + Squat Clean, 8 sets - I skipped the squat cleans because they didn't feel great. I wore the belt and got up to 120 lbs (15 under my max) before I decided I probably shouldn't be lifting this heavy and dropped some weight off my bar for my last couple of sets.
- 100 Kettlebell Swings (70/53)
- 200 m Run every time you take a break
- (10 minute cap)
S - Rest
And most of my friends have seen this already, but I couldn't not share it here too!
Hope your Monday was quick and painless!