Saturday, September 6, 2014

Labor Day Weekend Fun

Dear Cape May,

Despite the numerous cloudy days you've given me this summer, our love affair continues.  The cajun catfish from your seafood market melts in my mouth.  The beach at Second Avenue is somehow never crowded.  The people watching at your preppy bars never fails to entertain.  I look forward to many more long birthday weekends with you.

Love,
Amber

PS Thanks for the amazing show of almost two dozen dolphins jumping out of the water and riding waves!  Let's make that a birthday tradition ;)
 












It's always so hard to leave, right Puddin'?



Did you have any Labor Day traditions?  Do anything fun to wrap up the summer?

2 comments:

  1. I've never really had a labor day tradition in life, but I try to spend as much time outside/at the pool as possible. It looks like you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous girls! A hazy day at the beach is still a day at the beach in my opinion :-) Poor Puddy looks so sad to leave haha. We need another puppy play date soon!

    ReplyDelete

Every comment makes me smile, so keep 'em coming!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...